Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SORRY SORRY SORRY..............

I know what a slacker I'm when it come to updating my blog which is why it took me like a life time to start a blog. Lucky I have constants nagging from a particular friend to remind me to update. My next update would not be on Taiwan because I don't have certain info like the hotel we stay in. The rest of my stay in Taiwan was organised by my other friend. So until i get to info, I will blog about other stuff. Later I will come back to blog about the rest of my trip to Taiwan.

Taiwan was the reason why I started to blog, I being thinking how should or what should I write about after Taiwan. To write just on travel would be hard as I m not rich enough to travel so often. To write about food I m no critic, I only know how to eat. In the end I decide I would just write about what come to mind and interesting that I encounter. Don't expect too much, right now the most interesting that is happening is I finally found the beauty of shopping online. Let just said I have gotten a bit crazy with my friend YIP YOKE TENG.

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

You can show off your l33t photography skills.

thekat said...

Wah.... I like reading your blog lah! So many nice pictures!

Now whenever I travel I must haul a professional photographer along! Haha... fat chance! Unless the Tham Low Yip geng allow me to tag along on the next trip. :D

Anyway, just dropping a line here to say Hi!

Wey Wen