Saturday, November 1, 2008

My lucky life...................


This is a teaser to what I am about to post next. I wanted to write this post first because I like to remind myself I do have a great life. Most of the time I do forget, what to do I am only being a human being with greed implanted inside of me. Whenever I meet up with my friend, They will constantly remind me what great life I have yet most of the time I will tell them that I have my own problem and they will never understand. Maybe I am the one who don't understand. If there is a time where I sit down to think about my life for a short second, I do realise that my life is as good as it get provided I don't live in greedy world. I being to place, eat food, meet people, that for some they might never ever imagine they will go, eat or meet.

Basically what I want to said here is that if there is a next lifetime I would choose to live my life the way it is now. Being a Photographer, this is the greatest gift I have found , hope I will be one for the rest of my life.

No comments: