Saturday, December 27, 2008

CAR CUSTOMIZER......

I went to The International Xtreme Autoshow held in Bukit Jalil this Christmas weekend. It was a big disappointment because I wanted to see the Jet Car 'Meltdown Show and The Double Headed Mini Cooper by the THE KUSTOMIZER USA (series show on astro ch 734) - Big Daddy, Wax Daddy, Roy Boy the very hot & sexy mechanic Jasmin and custom bike builder / stuntrider Jaky, the team was here but not the car. For me I not a big fan like my sis or my dad but I do love the airbrush design that they do on the car. Malaysia in term of customising car is like stone age even compare to Indonesia, the reason is because of all this stupid rule, here in Malaysia we cant even have car with two different colour paint jobs without being stop by money sucker traffic police. Well I not going into that issued further because it will totally be wasting my precious energy. Just let the small part of Malaysia forever stay in stone age. The rest can enjoy what few picture I had took but sorry the quality is bad because it is taken with only my phone camera.






The are the car by the Malaysia, their are only OK compare to even out neighbour country. For now this is the best they can do.






My favourite cars. Love this interior.

1 comment:

遇蜓 said...

you remind me of GT girl standing next to the cool blue-white striped car wearing a pair of hot pants... hmmm... that's a compliment, just don't tell your dad i said that