Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Golden Palm Tree Sepang Gold Coast

My Family trip to Golden Palm Tree Sepang Gold Coast......Thank to my sis....The place is beautiful once u enter the resort....I will let my picture do the intro but here is the website if anyone want to check out the price http://www.goldenpalmtree.com


The Exterior of the Villa....


The poolside view is beautiful and breath taking, Great to sit down with a beer waiting for the sun to set....


The Gym...


A relax area which is a great hangout for a group of friends....


Interior of one of the villa (Ivory) which come with two bedroom (each with its own balcony), living room, a study room...


My dad favorite place (so is mine) The Balcony.....Dad started the hobby in fishing and I just luv the breeze.....


Last but not least Tham Family Portrait....

No comments: