Sunday, January 2, 2011

Great Taste Hong Kong Dim Sum 真之味点心之家

I don't usually blog about food review I go to unless it's something to talk about. Great Taste Hong Kong Dim Sum ( 真之味点心之家) to me is something to talk about because it's located in Subang Jaya, is not everyday you find good foods in Subang(my opinion).

Business Name: Great Taste Hong Kong Dim Sum 真之味点心之家
Address: No. 1-1, Jalan USJ 21/6, 47630 UEP Subang Jaya
Website: http://great-taste-hkdimsum.blogspot.com/
Phone No: +60173778434

Business started by 3 friends


Cute bunnies bun for the coming Chinese New Year, tasty tasty tasty....

3s Char Siew Pau for RM4. The size smaller then usual but just the right size for me because I wouldn't be to full after eating it and it taste really good. Thin layer of dough with juicy filling.

This is red bean filling....


Sorry for posting so few photos because on the day of the food review I didn't eat much. They do have an extensive varieties, I especially love the Shanghai dumpling which is soak in vinegar chili oil and the custard salted egg lau sa pau....Must try..


The dumpling are made of fresh ingredients everyday.

No comments: