Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My eye on Singapore

Singapore is always the last place I would choose to go on holiday....because the exchanges rate is just crazy. Well I guess with all this inspire shit that is going around Star it made me want to run to the nearest place I can find....So I took my camera go with Teng and here is what I see in Singapore


Teng say she find that the tree in Singapore is beautiful.......Don't ask me why hope she can explain this clearly in her blog.


Architectures is beautiful in Singapore everywhere you walk there is a sense of history and when the light is turn on at night the busy boring town is transformed


Shopping seem to be a big thing I was there during Singapore great sale but I only brought a bag and shoe :(:(:( all because of our stupid money


When I saw Teng in the reflection I thought it was such great model pose so stylish but she had to come and tell me later she was scratching her back.


One of my favorite thing about this trip is finding a shop near the peranakan museum that sell all sort of cameras. I was too excited I forgot to get the name of the shop. Also Teng promise me when she become a rich tai tai, she will get one as a birthday present for me.

4 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

You wore a skirt?! :P

Jason Lioh said...

You wore a skirt? :P

4DIME said...

jason did u forget that I m a female!!!

遇蜓 said...

You spent your three-day bliss well, nice updates in your blog! Great photos and they make me wanna go again. Or perhaps, we should find a job there and make our lives more meaningful, huh?

Ok, I will try to explain why trees in Singapore are beautiful.