Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Taipei Late Night - Ez5 Live House

After constant nagging about staying up late when on holiday, my friend make sure I get my dose of late night....黃啟彰 highly recommended and took us to Ez5 Live House, it was better then I have expected for a late night out. It is located on Taipei’s Anhe Road (安和路), directly opposite Shangri-La Hotel.

Although it was a bit pricey, we had to pay RM 70 each for cover charge that come with any two drink on the menu or one food dish and a drink. To me it was worth every cent cosy place, great music and drink that make my head spin.

This is me acting like a little fan. 卓义峰 is one of the three performer that night and I love him.

As u can see by now I don't have a lot of pictures here. I would love to have taken more but there is no photo taking during performance and I didn't have my camera with me...I was using 啟彰 cool lomo camera...

Since there was so much walking someone have to take their shoe off.

After Ez5 with my head spinning and talking non stop we make out way to supper (Stinky tofu, it didn't smell that bad maybe it was because of the alcohol).

We took a lot of 白痴 photos, these are the normal one. I have so much fun thank to these friends. Thank Thank Thank.....

No comments: