Tuesday, February 10, 2009

GARDEN...........


A perfect theme to have a restaurant. There is a new cafe or restaurant (I don't know which is which) call Garden in One Utama. I m not a food critic like Jason. The only reason I blog about it is because it look beautiful through my lens. The beauty of this place is that it truly kept to it theme of English garden.


The grand piano make the whole ambience's so elegant, like some fairytale setting.


If this was outdoor setting it would make the whole environment more beautiful. it had an open concept but because it is inside one Utama there is nothing to look out too.


lots of the display item are for sale but they cost a lot in my dictionary.


This order look beautiful and taste good. This is a Rose tea, I love the tea pot. Yoke Teng look like tai tai ordering this drink.




A beautiful touch to simple ice lemon tea.

3 comments:

遇蜓 said...

ooi you add the "follower widget" la... so i can be your follower ma :-D
how to add:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=141483

遇蜓 said...

i think we are living in a world where we use feelings to package merchandise, and we use merchandise to package feelings

4DIME said...

I like the saying, everything in life is about packaging. how u present urself is how people will look at u.