Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Langkawi....... Suppose Paradise

I was in Langkawi recently because my youngest sis was working there. The place is a heaven for alcohol lover, I am one of them. If those idiot in the tourism department can just put more effort in promoting this place, people would go to Langkawi instead of Phuket. here are some of the photo.


I was staying at my sis place which is 5min from the Chenang beach. The beach lifestyle is not really me, I cant stand the sun. It just seem so hot to go anywhere. It was nice just to look for a cafe and have a beer to relax the whole day. This place is call Yellow cafe located at Chenang beach.


Just imagine that was me there......


My sis said that everyone who goes to Langkawi have to go on the cable car. I agree, first the view is beautiful (like heaven) and it is so cooling up there, great to be aways from the hot sun of the beach. This is the mid point of the cable car ride.


This is the observation deck where the cable car stop at it peek.


This is the enchanting view from the observation deck.


Mom, Me and my youngest sis


This is the only makan place I will introduce. the place is located by the side of the road on the way to the airport. It is just a van operated store with a few table. The name of the store is "Laksa Best". The view is not bad to because it is next to the sea. We had laksa, rojak, cendol and the most refreshing coconut.


At night we like to go aways from the beach because I really don't like the pub at Chenang beach. It feel sticky and sandy drinking there. I found a nice place call Sun Cafe just a drive further up from the beach (way pass the beach area). They have a great live band there.


Another place I stop by is Bon Ton. If anyone is interested here is the website http://www.bontonresort.com/ The place is beautiful but to me very expensive. You don't have to stay there, you can just go there for a drink at their cafe cum restaurant. The view is worth it.


Imagine this is me again.

4 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Your sis looks pretty cute from the picture neh! :D

4DIME said...

good to look at buy hand off

huey mei said...

i m going to the paradise soon........

4DIME said...

enjoy the alcohol that is the best thing there