Saturday, May 2, 2009

Friendship Encounter ........Part 2......

The best thing about trip is meeting friends who seem like u have known them for long time. The greatest part of my China trip is having such great time with these bunch of people, here are some of the photo of me and them......


Mark point and shoot with my camera after I did the setting up, created my favourite picture of the trip...This is taken at one of the tomb site.....Bunch of us created such happy mood at such creepy place.....I m more scared of Minqi (pink hat) than the place. Azhar got lucky and was surrounded by so many girl.


Partial group picture.....


Slim girls eating twenty over course meal.....


Minqi doing the most difficult pose ever.....


Me and Anqi crazy photo taking....but she is just too pretty to stand next to.....Go away lah..


Me and Kanjana Thai reporter (Not sure the spelling of her name)


Me and the guys....

No comments: