Thursday, May 7, 2009

KL Photoawards 2009

My photo was selected one of the 23 finalist of the KL Photoawards 2009. All the finalist will have their photo exhibited at The Annexe Gallery. The top winner was announce tonight, although I know I would not win the top award because the other pictures are just to powerful. You can check out the rest of the photo at the bottom website. I went to the exhibition today when I saw my photo on the wall I feel like I was the winner, also Yoke Teng said to be able to place among all the rest of the photo I am already a winner.
http://www.klphotoawards.com/

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Fuyoh! Congrats!

svllee said...

Hi Lai Yoong, I read you visited the gallery today, did you pick up a catalog? All finalists get a complimentary copy. Please do drop by again if you have not. Congrats and hope to meet up someday, Steven Lee