Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Grand Launch...........

I have attended my share of launching event however this is the first time in my life where I'm impress of one. This launch was done in a very creative and stylish way. From the moment we arrived at the venue, I was mesmerise by the old theater architecture....


A very Chinese traditional welcome......

This is the Beijing Dong Yuan Theater


A mixture of old and new styles of performance to start off the night..


This is the starter.....

This is Fioe Gras........

Last but not least the desert........

The food served that night was cater by Hyatt, it was nothing short of 7 star standard because the objective for me is not the food, so I only take a few short. The shot was taken because I luv the creative way in which they were present. It was like a piece of art work.... I only had three shot here but believe me there was lots more dishes in between........

No comments: