Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kungfu Fighting......

I swear every building you see in China is of historical value. Shaolin is suppose to be one of them. In my trip to China this had to be the least interested place I visited. The reason being is because reading and watching on TV so much it feel like I had been there before. The pictures here are not all that great because what I really wanted to take was the monks itself but there was so much obstruction by the government official


This is the entrance of Shaolin Temple inside out.....nothing special (in my eye)......


"The life of monks" If only I could do a photoshoot on this topic. From observation their lifestyle is just like you and me, wearing mostly branded item like Nike and Adidas.....Nothing humbles about the lifestyle.


The all mighty and secretive monk in yellow.

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Doubt they know kung fu. :P

4DIME said...

they do know kungfu but wear nike to learn......