Thursday, July 30, 2009

CHEER TO SOJU

My first choice for favorite food is definitely Japanese second would be Korean food. It didn't start of that way. How could anyone fall for kimchi. If you don't like it there is no word to describe the bad taste but if you like it you don't know why either. I know I start to like drinking soju, with soju it seem to bring out the great taste in Korean food. Most Korean restaurant I had being to had all being satisfying but there is one I always go back to. Restaurant Korean House located in SS2, near the police station facing the main road. The price is reasonable, most of the main dish as well as the side dish taste really good (non stop refill) and the best is the service, they are top notch.


A few day ago me and few girlfriend had a great night with dinner and bottle of soju.


We didn't order the usual BBQ dish this time instead we had steamboat. For those who always have BBQ you should tried the steamboat. The taste is really good and it feel less oily. Do you see the amount of seafood this is not for photo purpose, this is the actual serving of the dish. Only order this when are with a group of friend. This is a small portion order and the four of us cant finish it at all. The dish might seem pricey to some but with the amount of ingredients it is actually worth it. The dish is known as seafood steamboat.


Side dish are really important in Korean cuisine, here they may not have the most dish served compared to other Korean restaurant. If I am not mistaken some restaurants can served up to 13 dish here they served about 9 dish. Most of the time I only take the dish I like. The important thing here is most of the side dish they prepared taste really good at least for my taste bug.


Another dish I always order is Korean mix rice in stone hot plate, I think it is call Bibimbop. This also took me a few more time before I slowly started liking the taste.


This is one dish I highly recommend, the steam egg. It come free when you order the BBQ dish or you can paid for it. There is a trick to getting it for free, that is to act desperately in love with it. Now most of the time I get it for free.

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

I want I want!

4DIME said...

for soju any time......

H.O.O.I said...

can i knw wher is this place? s i m a korean foodie....XP