Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hualian CiSingTan - 花蓮七星潭

No words can be use to describe the beauty of this place when I first saw a picture of the beach I was speechless. When we talked about beaches first thing come to mind is the sea and sand but here sand is replaced by pebbles stones.....million and million of pebbles stones running along the beach.

I wanted to go there early to catch the sunrise but the night before 小羅 told me there was no hope as the weather was not on my side however he say that we can still go really early because there would not be many people around and by that we can feel the peace and quiet of the sea (we went before sunrise, so we were the only crazy people there). He also told us that if you sleep on the pebble stone you can listen to the beautiful sound of the wave and the cold feeling of the pebble on our body just send you to another level of peace.

At 6am in the morning when everything was at it utmost peace and quiet, there was 3 crazy women jumping up and down for photo.

Since 3 women was jumping around like crazy we have 2 beautiful auntie sitting around enjoying the beach.....No they were looking for precious stones.

I leave this post with lots of photo of memory

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

I was there too! :D

4DIME said...

My favorite place......