Thursday, August 4, 2011

Taipei - Food trail......

I am hopeless compared to other blogger when it come to blogging about foods because usually I dive straight into eating and forget that I had to take photo. Here is the best I can do...


Two girl start out their holiday with sandwich and San Miguel beer from O'Briens Irish Sandwich Bars


First cup of Hazelnut coffee when arrive at Taipei.


Sorry for the lack of photos because our first round of dumpling basically fill us up...This is one of the many night market in Taipei called 寧夏夜市. It is suppose to be famous for it foods.


Morning breakfast...In KL finding what to eat in the morning is the least of the problem but in Taiwan is bit difficult. Thank to Yoke Teng sharp eye we found this. I don't know what this is but the best way to described it is glutinous rice paste with meat filling. Also it come with a bowl of sotong soup.


Dumpling once more for breakfast...The carrot cake is great. This is located opposite 臺北當代藝術館‎ on 台北市大同區長安西路.


I found this on the web b4 going to Taiwan. I told Yoke Teng is a must have.....I make her walk and walk and walk to have this but it is a must must must try. Check out their website R9 Cafe


Best thing when on holiday is after all the walking you find a nice cafe to rest and cool down. Taipei have lots of cafes every corner you turn you will find one but compare to Bangkok be prepared to paid...it is bit more expensive.


Japanese food is extremely popular in Taiwan, Yoke Teng found this on a TV program and we made it our goal in finding the place. Firstly this eatery is located in wet market at night in one of the suppose notorious place in Taipei or so it used to be. Although the food taste great but we were bit a disappointed because on the TV show it was more worth the money. A must try is the sashimi salad and the grill fish head.


This is our most expensive meal we had on the whole trip and it is so not me when I tell you this is a vegetarian restaurant.

Easy House Vegetarian Cuisine 寬心園
Address: 51, Alley 4, Ln 345, Renai Rd Sec 4, Taipei (台北市仁愛路四段345巷4弄51號)
Telephone: (02) 2721-8326
Easy House Vegetarian Cuisine 寬心園


大塊牛排淡水店 is located at 淡水中正路. If you ask me what I highly recommend the most for food on this trip I would say is this steak house at Danshui. This is all in one package for good place to eat cheap great foods. For less then RM30 you have any one meats or seafood's with two sauce for choice, side dish of egg and pasta, mushroom soup with bread and free flow of drink. The foods taste just as great as the picture shown above.


This was the meal we had in 烏來 as I had said b4 the scenery is more captivating then the foods but it is a must to try the different vege.


I dont remember when is the last time I walk into 7-11 in Malaysia but in taiwan it is like a shopping trip. Try this coffee in the blue bottle, a coffe to die for

No comments: