Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jiufeng 九份 - Homestay 溫莎堡景觀民宿

I love Jiufeng 九份 the first time, I love it the second time and if I were to go to Taiwan again I will probably be going back again. Like the first timeJiufeng (九份) 1st trip I will recommend that one should stay overnight instead of just a day trip. I truly feel that you can enjoy much more of Jiufeng, you can get to walk the street when the tour bus are gone, you can sit down and enjoy a cup of tea (look for it carefully) with wind whispering in your ear.


溫莎堡景觀民宿I stay here the first time and thought of trying new homestay for the second trip but after days of google I think this is still the best choice even thought it is on the pricey side but you get the beautiful view, the service (they drove us down to the train station because we said we were traveling with elder and it was raining for no extra cost)and the beautiful design of the room.

we staying in 日光涵館5.

At the 涵館 Coffee Shop which is owned by the home stay not only do they have breakfast which is delicious, their tea time is also a great treat and the greatest thing is that both are free.

No comments: