Saturday, May 19, 2012

韩国之旅Soul Searching - 8 color marinated pork 八色五花肉烤肉

I can declare to the world that I am a no 1 pork lover among all my friends.....so when I saw a blog about a restaurant serving 8 different type of marinated pork (八色五花肉烤肉) , I told my friend pls make my dream come true by going to try it out and they did.....Let me tell you there was no regret....Best of the best.

One standard set is W34,000 (RM 100), it come with a pot of soup and buffet style of refill vege. You can order individual dish if you think you can't finish.....but let me tell you that the 3 of us finished the whole set

This place is quite a famous place that have being grace by many celebrities.

They are very thoughtful, you can put your bag and clothes into the bucket style seats so that your stuff will not be infuse with BBQ smell.

This is quite force on by me to take pig style photo (sorry Teng and Jane) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoy life

Unknown said...

wei Sam thought you said will only put this in your bedroom ?! (>©<)

4DIME said...

Jane this is my bedroom....only the most memorable are posted here