Friday, May 18, 2012

韩国之旅Soul Searching - Namsan Tower 首爾塔

Namsan Tower 情侶的首爾塔....This is not just one of those observatory tower where you go for the view of Seoul (of cause you do see the beautiful view). This is suppose to be one of those place where lover go and declare their eternal love for each other...(which I find it a bit funny) kudos to those come up with such gimme to attract tourist...as well as local...

This is the tower, we didn't go up because have to paid extra...

The view is beautiful although it is so man made. 

This is some people idea of love. Locks are placed along the wall but Teng say what kind of love it's when you have to put a padlock on it...it feel like a prison..

I love taking Sunset or Sunrise....This is like the whole purpose of me being a photographer I can capture the image as per second.



I think the color of the sky is most beautiful during this time.

After the sunset we welcome the moon....The auto color in photoshop totally changes the color but I like it

No comments: