Tuesday, May 22, 2012

韩国之旅Soul Searching - Eat Here Eat There

It seem my Korea trip is all about food...well food and shopping...Below are place we went that I forgot to take down the address but they are common food in Korea so I am sure you find it at every corner....

This is our very first meal in Seoul...After midnight...

After a long day of shopping we just found this shop and stop to eat..I think they are famous for their Pork Bone Potato Soup...and it's delicious

The photo on top is a dish called Pork Wrap (I think). It is really a simple dish but with the bean paste and the whole combination it is really good. The bottom photo is dumpling and it is huge with lots of filling..Be careful of ordering this two together as you end up with a lot of meats....

This is one restaurant I regret most for not getting more info. The only thing I can tell you is that it's located at Gangnam Coex shopping center at the food court area....we chose the restaurant because it seem to be famous for Bibimbap. The side dish are also quite unique different from the norm kimchi...

As most of you would know side dish is a must and most if not all is the two dish above..

This had to be my favorite if I were to live in Korea I would have this almost everyday I think...A lot of eatery actually have this as take away

Water are free in all restaurant (I think, at least the one that I being to). One thing to note is that they are very hygienic with the cup...The cups are place in something like a fridge with water dispenser next to it...Don't just simply take any cup...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that restaurant in Coex name Jeonju Bibimbap

4DIME said...

yea thank god you are around ah yee....I was hitting my head for forgetting the name