Monday, August 4, 2008

Taiwan..............THE MEMORIES

I finally went to Taiwan (not going to said when, it just upset me because I m here writing about it and not there right now). So far all the place I being to always seem like heaven. Taiwan is no different, I really dont know how to put in words to describe the place, The time spent there was just perfect. honestly not a single fault in there. I think I m just lucky cause I didnt meet any bad people or experience.

Me, Yoke Teng and Lay Phon was there for about 2 weeks, general description of the timeline is first stop Taipei, Jui Fen, Sun Moon Lake (Taichung), Kaohsiung, (Tai Tung), Haolian and back to Taipei for the last stop.

Sorry being as lazy as I m. I will separated the different place into separate post. For starter I will first post some and I mean some photo of the 3 of us, I swear if I post certain photo of the trip. I cant guarantee the consequences. Two might never get married and one would be divorce by the husband. This trip is great not only being in Taiwan but with the best companions I had. Most of the fun are being with these two crazy girl. We have our fair share of irritating one another but all these is like ink print into my memories. I do hope when we are in out 50, we can still travel together. at least these is what we promise each other. Love u girl..........



I m a shame that I m a photographer, this is the best photo in the whole trip and its not taken by me.


The cutes thing in Taiwan is that they have the most creative mind. some of the most simplest thing can catch one attention. walk into 7/11, even a bottle of mineral water will grab one attention


How many can leave their footstep in this beautiful lush greenery. we did more than that Instead of just walking and running we roll down on these piece of land as well.


Looking at this picture it really look like one of those bollywood movie right. Ha Ha Ha. By night this road is know as "time traveling tunnel" Our guide from the home stay took us for drive at night, it feel like traveling on a never ending road and in the morning it seem every tourist have to do this to remember they being here. Believe me the truck couldnt be bother with us.


Everything stop just standing there. the picture look great right? I was scare like mad, this was a very and I mean very expensive camera taking the pix on auto timer. with our back turn anything can happen.


Hear no evil, Speak no evil, See no evil.


I dont consider backpack traveling unless you spend some time in self laundry shop. Even this was so much fun.


From the three of us to oh sorry cant count, just many people. This was in Haulian. We meet up with one of Yoke Teng friend "ah Yee". The old men second from the right, holding the purple hat, he is one of the best host u can find when traveling in Haulian. He operate a home stay there. I will blog more about Haulian and him in future post.


Here is Ah Yee and me trying to be sexy. oh gosh that didnt work at all. the bridge nearly broke.


Gosh I was so fat, thank god I m working hard to shed off the fat. The best thing about Taiwan is sitting in convenient shop eating over size instant noodle (The best instant noddle I have tasted in my life). I m backpacking.................


This is a photo of us b4 heading out to see whale. I wish I can show some of the picture on the boat but they are all so ugly. This will have to do for now. The trip was great not only catching a gleams of whale but taking off our shoe, sitting on the edge in front of the boat, dangling our leg off the boat and letting the ocean water splash onto our leg. That was better than high on drug.

There are more picture I wish I can show but considering the consequence I will keep them for private viewing. For those who want to travel go with friend that you can do crazy thing with. Thing like buying bottle of alcohol to drink at night. sitting in train station late in the night and finally taking lots and lots of crazy picture.

1 comment:

遇蜓 said...

I MISS THE TRIP!!